An all-inclusive, step-by-step guide to homegrown vegetable success, complete with a detailed timeline and to do-list, easy-to-follow overviews (showing you exactly where to plant what) and just the perfect amount of information about each vegetable variety and various gardening tasks. This comprehensive yet beginner-friendly manual will take you all the way from setting up your boxes and starting your seeds to maintaining your garden and bountiful harvests. With this 2-box plan, we will show you how to grow zucchini, green kale, tomatoes, spinach, green beans, pak choi, rainbow chard, dill and parsley. In purchasing this digital product, you will be able to download (and print) this guide as you please.
For a limited time, you will also receive a copy of our e-book Vegetable Gardening for Beginners together with your purchase (free of charge).
- How to set up your garden, including everything from where to place your boxes to how much soil to use
- Full list of all materials needed to get started
- A month-by-month timeline, outlining exactly what needs to be done when
- How to make your own liquid fertilizer
- When and how often to water as well as smart growing tips
- Detailed plans of where to plant what in your boxes
- How to start your vegetables from seed
- Details about each vegetable listed below, including plant spacing, row spacing, nutrition requirements etc.
- Recommended seed varieties
What you’ll grow:
- Green kale
- Green beans
- Pak choi
- Rainbow chard
Note: This guide is based around a specific set of vegetables and designed around fitting in two garden boxes. With the help of our e-book, Vegetable Gardening for Beginners, you will have all the knowledge you need to go out on your own, explore other vegetable varieties and design your own garden plan in the future.